Mini-Theatre Kit (4 Projects)
Explore the world of theatre as you light up the stage, design background scenes, develop roles for your characters, and create your own plays with our Mini-Theatre project kit!
Our Mini-Theatre STEAM kit is an exciting journey into the world of theatre with hands-on career-related projects in Science, Engineering, Art, and Literature! Explore the world of theatre as you light up the stage, design background scenes, develop roles for your characters, and create your own plays. Using the animal characters, a sloth, frog, mouse, and alien bean, create exciting acts and scripts to enhance your stories!
Your Role (4 separate projects plus instruction):
- As an Engineer, build a model Proscenium Arch theatre.
- As a Lighting Designer, create a light box to control colors, location, brightness of lights, and mood.
- As a Scenic Designer, envision the stage with the three backgrounds to carry out plays.
- As a Scenic Artist, complete the Medieval Scene as it would be done on a large backdrop in a theatre ; and draw and color the Superheroes Scene.
- As a Playwriter, create acts for your plays with the characters and scenes. Mix and match to create something unique!
For Ages 6-12 independently.
Kits include all material needed to complete projects plus step-by-step project videos and educational enrichment (Internet access and computer required).