Gift Making Kit 2 (2 projects)
Enjoy painting a “Seahorse” and sculpting a “Cat in the Window” to give as gifts to the special people in your life!
Out of stock
Enjoy painting a “Seahorse” and sculpting a “Cat in the Window” to give as gifts to the special people in your life. Instructor-led videos teach kids to make each project as well as provide fun facts. Use water soluble oil pastels, watercolor and salt on a special Aqua board to create a seahorse swimming in water. Learn about baby seahorses, how they are born and how they swim around. When completed, your painting is ready to hang! Use SCULPEY clay to create a cat and window scene on a ceramic tile. Learn fun facts about cat traits and characteristics. When completed, display your tile on its tiny easel!
In Gift Making Kit 2, kids create hand-made gifts to give to someone special for a holiday, birthday or just for fun!
- Paint a Seahorse scene on Aqua board using water soluble oil pastels and watercolor paint
- Sculpt a Cat in the Window scene with Sculpey clay
- Includes Instructor-led videos for EACH PROJECT allowing for independent & self-paced learning.
- Discover techniques to work with clay, oil pastels, watercolor and salt
- Learn about seahorses and funny cat characteristics
- Includes individual project cards with Fun Facts
- ALL materials, supplies, tools included in each kit. “Kid” Tested for Success!
For Ages 6-12 independently.
Kits include all material needed to complete projects plus step-by-step project videos and educational enrichment (Internet access and computer required).